The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...a beautiful fall day



I am thinking...that God has richly blessed me this week :)



I am thankful...the freedom to worship God, my family and friends, my home and all that God has blessed me with!



From the TV.....Rachel Ray cooking show



In the kitchen...about to make pork chops, peas, and cornbread



I am wearing...emerald green and black outfit



I am creating...fall looks for my home



I am going...To mop and cook supper



I am wondering...why people don't pray and believe for the help they need



I am reading...Bible..



I am hoping...relief from all the disasters in our country today, floods, fires, tornadoes, etc...



I am looking forward to...a quiet night



 



I am hearing...Rachel Ray



Around the house...Taylor playing



I am pondering...fasting



One of my favorite things...cooking, especially this time of year!



A few plans for the rest of the week:taking the dining room curtains down, washing, drying and ironing them then putting them back up.:)

No comments: