Prayers for my Sons

Photobucket
Our most gracious Heavenly Father,
I come to you as humbly as I know how, praying for my dear sons that you will take care of them in the work that they do.  You know how dangerous it is, that it can even be deadly.  I pray that you will take care of them when they are off work.  I pray for their souls Lord that they will be saved.  I pray for them and their families that You will take care of them through the weather and bring them home safely.  I thank you that they do have jobs Lord, so many don't have jobs these days.  I pray that Your will is done in their lives.  I thank you Lord for all You've done for them.  I thank You Lord, for giving them to me to raise.  I pray that I only did Your will in raising them.  I give them to you Lord, that You will keep them safe and that You will save their souls.  I thank You for all these things.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: