The Simple Woman's Daybook


Today on this date November 10,2011

Outside my window....it's cold, damp and windy.


I am thinking....about how much I love this kind of weather.  It just makes such good sleeping weather!

I am thankful....for my Heavenly Father, my Family, the upcoming Holidays and that everyone seems to be at peace

From the living room....listening to Christian music on TV

In the kitchen....Nothing

I am wearing....white with blue floral print gown

I am creating....Christmas ornaments

I am wondering....so so many things, but I am trying to turn it all over to my Lord 

I am going...to bed soon


I am reading.... The Bible

I am hoping....to get some cleaning done tomorrow but I also have Grayson most of the day.

I am looking forward to....the Holidays

I am hearing....Christian music on TV
Around the house....Jerry sleeping and music 

I am pondering....so so much but I am trying to turn it all over to my Lord


One of my favorite....rocking my grandbabies.

A few plans for the rest of the week....Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning!  I hope to catch up on some reading too.

No comments: