The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today, November 15th

Outside my window....it's cool and I hear rain

I am thinking....so many things tonight, I just can't get my head on straight

I am thankful....For the greatest gift ever given, Jesus Christ

From the living room.......it is quiet
In the kitchen....Nothing now
 
I am wearing....Blue jeans and white t-shirt

I am creating....Christmas Ornaments

I am wondering....what to fix for supper tonight.

I am going...to bed soon.

I am reading.... The Bible

I am hoping....to get some cleaning done tomorrow.

I am looking forward to....nothing really

I am hearing....Jerry getting ready for bed
 
Around the house....Jerry's TV 

I am pondering....all these tests Jerry is going to have done and the surgery but trying to turn it over to God

One of my favorite....reading my Bible and Amish books

A few plans for the rest of the week....wash curtains and bed linens

No comments: