Praying For My Children

Image

Father, I thank You for my children You have so graciously given us.  I thank You for the opportunity to raise them for You.  I pray for forgiveness where I failed.  I thank You that they are all well and healthy.  I thank You for their families.  I pray that if any of them are not saved that You will convict them of their sins and they will repent and turn their lives over to Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.  I thank You for those that have salvation.  I thank You for their jobs and I pray that You will protect each one of them as they go about their daily lives.  I pray that they will live their lives to serve You and Your purpose for their lives.  I pray You will give them strength to rebuke Satan and turn to You for guidance.  Father, I thank You for all You've given each of them and I pray that You will continue to guide and bless them.  Thank You so much for them all.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 

No comments: