Sinfully rich, easy yet fancy, our chocoholic's dream recipe for Chocolate Lava is modeled after the ones we might find on a restaurant menu. These are packed with an eruption of warm, flowing, decadent chocolate from the inside out.
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 6 ramekins or custard cups with spray (see Notes) and place on a baking sheet.
In a microwave-safe medium bowl, melt chocolate chips and in microwave for 1 minute. Continue to melt at 15-second intervals until chocolate is smooth.
Add flour and sugar to chocolate mixture; mix well. Stir in eggs and yolks until smooth then stir in .
- Spoon batter evenly into ramekins. Bake 12 to 14 minutes; remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes. Edges should be firm and center will be soft. Loosen around edges with a knife and invert onto dessert plates.