Fluffy Pink Feather Wreath
By: Kathleen George for STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Brighten up your front - or your baby girl's bedroom door - with this fun, fluffy pink feather wreath. Certain to elicit smiles, this project can be recreated in red or green to celebrate Christmas.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Thick, white craft glue
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Pink marabou feather boas, 6' long, two
- Contrasting feathers, one package
- Metallic mini glass ball ornaments, 15
- Coordinating wire-edged ribbon, 1" x 1 yd.
- Wire or ribbon, 6" length
Beginning around outside edge, use glue gun to dab foam wreath with
glue before pressing boa to surface. Work small areas at a time to
prevent glue from drying too quickly. Continue in circular fashion until
entire surface is covered; trim excess boa.
Tie 1"-wide ribbon into a bow at center. Glue bow to center bottom of wreath; trim excess.
Use glue gun to secure tops of mini ornaments to wreath in four groups
as shown; let dry completely. Use white glue to secure feathers around
ornaments; let dry.
- Twist wire ends, or knot ribbon ends, together to create hanging loop. Glue ends into center top back of wreath.