Bunny(Bunnies) Rolls

2 1/3 - 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 pkg. or 1/4 oz Active Dry Yeast
1 teaspoon Salt
1 Cup(8 oz.) Sour Cream
1/4 Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Egg

Put the butter, the sour cream and water in a small saucepan and heat, but do not cook.  Cool to tepid then add remaining ingredients.  Put in a kneader or knead by hand.  If thick add more water.  Let rise double and cut into 16 equal parts.  Put on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and cut the ears with scissors.  Then, the eyes can be put in with things such as pepper grains.  Bake at 375*F for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.

I'm certain I could convert these to a sweet treat if I took the time but right now I just don't have the time to do it.  If anyone does turn them into a sweet treat, please come back and post so I can share it with my readers. THE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO CONVERTS THEM TO SWEET TREATS.  If you have a blog, I will also link back to it or you can simply link back to them on your blog.  Thank you so much!  May God Bless you richly!
Hugs, Paula

No comments: