How Would You Feel.... (Blogging for Books Book)


What Matters Most by Leonard Sweet

How would you feel if God told you to kill your only child?  Would you ignore God?  Would you continue to follow God?  Would you actually do it?  Would you call God crazy?  Would you turn your back on God?  Just what would you do?

This book will help you decide who or what is first in your life.  It will also show you that God has a much deeper understanding of who we are than we do of ourselves.  I found that it helped me to answer a lot of questions that I had about God and myself and how I should be following Him, not doing the me me me thing.

I will read this book again, it is that good and God reveals something new in it every time you read it.  I hope you will try it and enjoy it as much as I did.

I got this book free from the publisher, WaterBrook Multnomah, all I had to do was read the book and give an honest opinion.  This is what I have done.

No comments: