Proverbs 31: An Original Scan From The 1611 King James Bible

This is one of my favorite chapters in the Bible, I strive to be this kind of wife daily.
I am sorry, I tried to make the print from the Bible larger, but this is as large as I could get it.  Please follow the  link at the bottom of  this page to see it better.
Blessings, Paula


THE PROVERBES.
Chapter 31

(Original 1611 KJV Book of Proverbs)


Viewing the 1611 King James Version of Prouerbs (Proverbs) Chapter 31, also known as: THE PROVERBES. , Proverbs, Prov, Pr, Prv,.

View smaller size scan of original Proverbs Chapter 31, view text-only version of Proverbs Chapter 31, or click to switch to the standard King James Version of Proverbs Chapter 31


CHAP. XXXI.
1 Lemuels lesson of chastitie and temperance. 6 The afflicted are to be comforted and defended. 10 The praise and properties of a good wife.



http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Prouerbs_31_1611/

No comments: