Update on my family

I haven't posted anything about my family in a while so thought I would tonight. DH isn't doing well at all. Ten days ago I took him back to the VA in Jackson, MS and they said there was nothing more they could do. The docs said he is too high a risk for surgery. His intestines are now leaking bowel into his body, they say it will be a long, slow painful death. He's still having to wear the ostomy bag and having to change it up to 5-6 times a day.

The grandkids are all doing great! They are growing like little weeds.:) The girls are 6, 6, 4, 3 and the boys are 15 months and 11 months. Grayson, the youngest will be a year old on August 11th, the oldest granddaughter will be 7 on Sept. 27th and the 4 yr old will be 5 on Nov. 16th. I can hardly believe they are getting that age! They will be in 3 yr old kindergarten, pre kindergarten, kindergarten, and 1st grade this year.

Harlie had to go to vet last month. He got up one Tuesday morning and the right side of his face was very swollen. DH called the vet for me and he said to bring him on in(Harlie is a minature pom)so he could check him out. He had an abcess tooth and they ended up pulling 3 instead of one. He's back to his old self now, just has to eat canned food.

I guess that's about it. I had better go for tonight, take care and God bless!
Huggs,

No comments: