Hello

It's a beautiful afternoon here in Mississippi.   The temp is 85*F and we had some rain this morning.  They are saying the heat is coming back though, I'm really enjoying these fall like temps.

Yesterday I made Banana Apple Bread(got the recipe from over at Renee's blog http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/ ) and it is delicious!   I didn't even get a chance to make a picture of it before it was all eaten. :)  I'm going to make another recipe from Renee tonight or tomorrow, Renee's Pumpkin Cobbler.  I'll try to get a picture of it to post before anyone eats it.LOL  Thank you Renee for both these recipes!

Tonight we are having grilled pork loin steaks, rice, biscuits with gravy and homemade watermelon rind preserves.  It's been so hot here that we haven't been grilling anything lately so I thought grilled pork would be good tonight. :)

All the grandkids are growing, four of them are in school.  So far they are all doing very well in school.  I'm so proud of all of my grands!  Grayson(the baby of them) turned 1 last week on the 11th.  He's walking pretty good, still a little unsteady on his feet.  The above picture is of Grayson with his cousin Charlie playing on the four wheeler his mommy and daddy got him for his birthday.

I guess I'd better get back to cooking supper.  I hope you all enjoy your afternoon and night.  Please let me hear from you.  I'd like to welcome all my new followers and I have found some of your blogs very interesting(haven't had a chance to see all of them yet).  Everyone be blessed, take care, stay safe and cool.
Huggs!!!

No comments: