Just wondering???

Renee had something posted over on her blog and it got me wondering.  The Bible tells you in 1 Timothy 2:9 "in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, 10 but which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works."  I wear my hair braided or plaited quite a bit of the time because it is getting so long and it's much cooler to wear this way.  My question is this, am I doing wrong by wearing my hair braided?  I am trying to be a godly woman leading a godly life.  I don't want to do anything against God's law, I mean I am a sinner but I don't have to do things outright to go against God's will.  I sin enough just making mistakes.  I would like some feedback on this question please.  Also, do you think that wearing women's pants and t-shirts is a sin?  I don't wear men's clothing, I wear clothing made for women but I am struggling with the fact of wearing pants, sometimes it just doesn't feel right and I feel I should be wearing skirts or dresses.  I would also like feedback on this question please.  Thank you to all who participate.  Please pray for my journey with God.  Thank you so very much.
Huggs!

No comments: