The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...a beautiful fall day






I am thinking...about my insurance company





I am thankful...the freedom to worship God, my family and friends, my home and all that God has blessed me with and that I'm out of the hospital.






From the TV.....Days of our Lives






In the kitchen...about to make a Coconut Pecan Pound Cake






I am wearing...now a pink tee with denim(got ketchup on my FF outfit at lunch)






I am creating...fall looks for my home






I am going...To mop and cook supper






I am wondering...why people don't pray and believe for the help they need






I am reading...Bible, Spiritual Moms and The Help






I am hoping...relief from all the disasters in our country today, floods, fires, tornadoes, etc...






I am looking forward to...a quiet night













I am hearing...Because of You






Around the house...Harlie and Jerry napping, calm and quiet






I am pondering...changes in my life






One of my favorite things...cooking, especially this time of year!






A few plans for the rest of the week:taking the dining room curtains down, washing, drying and ironing them then putting them back up.:) I'm going to leave this one because I haven't done it yet.

No comments: