The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today, December 17, 2011

Outside my window....it's cool and quiet

I am thinking....I need to get my pies and casserole made for Christmas dinner at church tomorrow



I am thankful....For the greatest gift ever given, Jesus Christ

From the living room.......the news is on TV


In the kitchen....Nothing right now


I am wearing....Blue jeans and blue and gray striped shirt

I am creating....Christmas Gift Tags



I am wondering....if my son is going to make the taxi in the morning 


I am going...to cook soon.


I am reading.... The Bible 


I am hoping....to go to church tomorrow.


I am looking forward to....Christmas


I am hearing....music from my blog
Around the house....it's fairly quiet 


I am pondering....Jerry's surgery and praying to God that His will is done


One of my favorite....reading my Bible and Amish books


A few plans for the rest of the week....go to church and move some mattresses

No comments: