Prayers for my Sons

Photobucket

Our Most Gracious Heavenly Father, I come to You as humbly as I know how. I thank you for my sons and all the blessings You have given us throughout the years. I thank You that they both have jobs and can support their families and themselves. I thank You that they both made it back to their jobs without any problems after Christmas. I pray that You will protect them as they go about their daily jobs as they are very dangerous. I pray that You will keep them warm as they work out in this weather. I pray that You will continue to bless and protect them, keeping them safe from all danger and taking them to and from work safely. Father, I pray that Your will is done in their lives and that they will repent and give their lives to Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: