Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for God waking me up, for the air I breath and the beauty I see around me.  I'm thankful for my family and friends.  I'm thankful that God is working in my life.  I pray to be his slave and do his will always.  I'm thankful for my church family and all the people that are making a difference in my life.  

I'm thankful that Christmas is near and that we celebrate Christ's birth.  Did you know that the evergreen in the tree represents the everlasting life that Jesus offers when you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior.  The gifts we give represent the gifts the Christ-child was given as a baby by the Wise Men.  I am thankful for this season.  Jesus is the reason for the season after all and we should all be thankful for Him.

I am thankful for my home and all my belongings that God has given me the priviledge of having here on Earth.  I am thankful that He has given me all I need.  I pray for His protection and His will to be done in my life.  Most of all I am thankful that God loves me enough that He sent His only son to die for my sins that I might have everlasting life! 


No comments: