The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...............cold and very windy

I am thinking.................I need to keep up with my blog better!

I am thankful...................for the cold weather, we need more of it.

From the Living Room..........................Saints and 49ers football game

In the kitchen........................Hamburger Steaks and mashed potatoes for supper.

I am wearing....................gray blouse over denim.(it's cold!!!)

I am creating........................nothing at the moment.  I'm hoping to start on Valentine's surprises for the dgk soon.

I am wondering....................why I can't seem to keep my blog updated.

I am going...................make the salad soon.

I am reading..........................Bible 

I am hoping.........................that this colder weather lasts a few days longer than predicted

I am looking forward to............................getting my plants re-potted and getting my injection in my neck over with today.

I am hearing...................commercials from TV

I am pondering...........................Jerry's surgery, praying that God's will is done

One of my favorite things to do.........................read my Bible and my Amish books.

A few plans for the rest of the week............................Read and rest

No comments: