This is NOT my photo!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Servings: 8-10
"Satisfy your craving for something different tonight. It's good and fairly easy. This is stuff I usually have on hand too."
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 -3 cups shredded taco cheese or 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- jarred hot sauce, if desired to spice it up
- Brown ground meat/turkey and onion; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- You could put some hot sauce on this now.
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.