The Simple Woman's Daybook

Image
 
Outside my window……………sunny and cooler
 
I am thinking……………..I need to be cleaning!
 
I am thankful………………for the awesome God we serve!
 
From the Living Room……………………..News on TV
 
In the kitchen……………………nothing yet.
 
I am wearing………………..my gown, still. LOL
 
I am creating……………………new cooking creations
 
I am wondering………………..why I’m not working in my house.
 
I am going……………….to work more on the house today.
 
I am reading…………………….. my Bible
 
I am hoping…………………….that the cooler temps last a while and we have an early fall. :)
 
I am looking forward to………………………getting this house cleaned!
 
I am hearing………………TV noises.
 
I am pondering………………………Jerry’s health and well being.
 
One of my favorite things to do…………………….read my Bible and my Amish books.
 
A few plans for the rest of the week……………………….just cleaning and maybe going to see Jerry if his health permits.

No comments: