Slow Cooker Taco Casserole
This tasty casserole tastes just like a baked taco. Cook this all-day while you work, relax on the
couch or run errands - the slow cooker does all the work for you.
• 1 pound ground beef or turkey
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
• 2 drops Tabasco sauce
• 15 ounce can tomato sauce
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1 cup frozen corn
• 2 (16 oz.) cans chili with beans
• 3/4 pound grated cheese
• Nacho cheese tortilla chips
1. Brown ground meat and drain. Add onion, garlic, and pepper and cook until transparent. Add
remaining Tabasco, tomato sauce, and chili powder.
2. Grease slow cooker and layer in 5 layers, beginning with meat mixture and nacho cheese tortilla
chips, then the corn, chili, and grated cheese.
3. Cover and cook 6 to 8 hours on low.