- 4 chicken breast halves; boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium tart apples; peeled, cut in thin slices
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place breast halves between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
- Pound chicken to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Mix sugar and .
- Coat apple slices with sugar mixture.
- Divide apples among chicken breast halves; secure with toothpicks.
- Cover and grill chicken 4-6 inches from medium coals, 20-25 minutes, turning after 10 minutes, until done.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Mix the cider and cornstarch in 1 quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Spoon over chicken.
Read more at http://www.recipelion.com/Chicken-Recipes/Apple-Stuffed-Chicken-Breast-Recipe/ct/1#FrgttMwGxKdl1fYq.99