- 4 fresh leg quarters
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- Mix salt, pepper and breadcrumbs.
- Dip leg quarters, one piece at a time into butter turning to coat. Roll into breadcrumb mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Place in lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for about 50 minutes or until brown and crisp.
Read more at http://www.recipelion.com/Chicken-Recipes/Super-Oven-Fried-Chicken/#oylB3zfAfCfioqhz.99