Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for this day God has seen fit to give me. It's been a very busy day, but "idle hands are the devil's workshop right"? I've cleaned, washed, and put out fliers for our church fish fry for our building fund. We are trying to finish the inside of our Fellowship Hall. We were blessed with a generous donation that has built most of it but still not enough to finish it. If anyone has any fund raising ideas, please don't be afraid to share them. We are just a small country church so there aren't that many of us. I have thought of doing a bake sale but that hasn't been run by the church members yet.

I am also thankful to God for helping me through everything I've been going through the past few weeks. My DH was in the hospital, almost at the point of death, but God directed the dr's hands and minds to do what needed to be done. DH had to have 3 units of blood, was severly dehydrated, and his blood sugar was 575(he takes pills and insulin for his diabetes). Thanks be to God that his blood sugar is down in the normal range now, he's staying hydrated, and his hemoglobin hasn't dropped but 2 points since he got out of the hospital. DH had a lot of people praying for him and I ask that people continue to pray for him.

My best friend has a heavy burden to bear and I pray that everyone will pray for her. I also ask that you would all pray for my children that they might be saved. Pray for me that I might stay on the path God has chosen for me. Thank you to all of you. Be Blessed!

No comments: