Recycled Water Bottle Into Fashionable Jewelry!

http://www.recycled-fashion.com/2010/12/diy-bangles.html

Please visit her site for more info and ideas!

Photos below are NOT mine!

Image     Image



Can you guess what I used to make my bangle? Well, the base of it is made from this:


Yep, a plastic bottle. This is not the actual plastic bottle I used, because I forgot to take a 'before' photo before I cut it up into sections..

And cut to shape...

Thrifted material from the op-shop..

Cut and machine stitched, with some leftover lace in-between the layers..

Turned inside out (the stitching and shearing on the inside) leaving a gap to thread the plastic bottle base through, and blanket stitched by hand once inside..


An easy, cost effective, recycled bangle, made in less than 15 minutes!

No comments: